Radial Control Cup
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de la compétition Radial Control Cup sur Trackmania.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Nwt A vs Dos 1
Rasta vs Atr 1
Nwt b vs Vodr 2
#Rc# 15-4 Vodr 1 ( Vodr1 =1500 coppers)
Sdk vs Danger Fans
Mgt vs Ami
ѕьפ|ץĐפ» vs Wod
Lfc vs Glba
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

--== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--

+19
butcho
Rasta Triskell
yDg Duff
rosettastoned
gswe81
Achille Gallo
Mass
kikers
Duffarn
skopol
Volgor
Vodr Florent
ziktonyc
ti-chap
Foucozor
pacmoun
Yracer2
eloop
RC El ChaK
23 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
traxcanfly

--==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 18:45

Guys,at the beginning of the cup all of us approve the terms of the competition..
If you go to see the rules you can find the winner table and we approved it.
So the only unfair thing that we can do is change the rules now!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ti-chap

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 18:57

Faudrait arreter de croire que vous jouez un champ avec plein de $$$$$ a la clé ^^

Pourquoi on fait pas un TAS sur Eurosport pendant qu'on y est avec des interview etc xD

Stop speak and play guys ^^
rosettastoned

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 19:02

Yes,yes Gus I see what you & Kik mean, and the point you make with live teamscores is a good one! (which is why I did them more or less manually saturday/sunday to control our position Razz)

So, just about every conceivable ways of doing it has come to the table, but it is really not interesting anymore..RC will make a desicion about it soon if I understand correctly, so let us wait and see, and no matter what the decision is, so be it, and so we go to train for match!
It must be valuable experience to gain for World Cup here Gus Wink

Now I'm only interested in one thing: Skop, you haven't answered my gratious job offer!! Think! You never have to be late for work because of endurance again!!!!

lol! elephant jocolor affraid
skopol

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 19:08

eeeeeh fuck it... let's play ;]
rosettastoned

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 19:11

Well spoken, fuck it!
gswe81

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 19:53

Hehe, im just making a point here. Im talking bout how it should be in a perfect world (and tournament) and its not the end of the world if it stays as it is Wink

I also think its sad that both our (nwt) teams are in the same group and any change there would be nice Cool

What is important however is that the 2 best teams have a chance to go to final and dont have to meet in a semi. My experience from earlier tournaments tell me that the 4 strongest teams in quali are very strong also in match play.

Anyways, im not angry or so and I know we all agreed for the rules (in a foreign language Wink) and im happy we have this nice competition Very Happy
marc

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 19:57

I agree with gswe : not normal that the 1st and 2nd in qualifications shall meet in quarter finals Smile
traxcanfly

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 20:12

marc a écrit:
I agree with gswe : not normal that the 1st and 2nd in qualifications shall meet in quarter finals Smile

Agree with that..but they had to think about before the beginning. Smile
hirsuton

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 20:48

I think gswe81 is right too... and I agree with the others like foucozor, skopol etc... Who have said that we should change it.
Of course the 2, 4 or 8 first teams are stronger than the others....
What do we do ? do you want to improve this tournament ?
Or do we just follow the rules which has been already and cleverly change for qualifications ?
Someone, an admin of the tournament can just settle, and decide ?
I still don't know which team we should meet for the first match...
jayfferson

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Oct - 16:52

Question : nous sommes passé ' GLBA de la poule A à la poule H ??? pourquoi ?
jayfferson

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Oct - 13:35

Oh ben aujourd'hui on a disparu ! lol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: --== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--   --==  Tableau Final / Final Table  ==-- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

--== Tableau Final / Final Table ==--
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2